student of Foundation School NIU
Date of Birth
Place of Birth
|Education||Republican Olympic Reserve College|
Student at Nordic Foundation School
- Communication Skills: Excellent oral and written communication skills, the ability to communicate effectively with people.
- Leadership: experience in leading a group or project, the ability to motivate the team to achieve common goals.
- Creativity: the ability to find innovative solutions to problems and come up with innovative ideas.
- Ability to work in a team: experience of working together in various school projects and the ability to interact effectively with classmates, group members.
- Organizational skills: the ability to plan and structure one's work in order to achieve set goals.
- Technical Literacy: Proficiency with a computer, Microsoft Office programs and other specialized tools.
- Adaptability: the ability to quickly adapt to new conditions and changing requirements.
- Interpersonal relationships: the ability to build trusting relationships with peers, demonstrating understanding and respect.
- Purposefulness: the desire to achieve goals and be responsible for their results.
- Reliability: a reliable and responsible approach to completing tasks, meeting deadlines and obligations.
- Initiative: the ability to act independently, propose and implement improvements and new ideas.
- Perseverance: willingness to overcome difficulties and not stop at obstacles.
- Tolerance: the ability to accept differences of opinion and cultural differences, to show respect for diversity.
- Creativity: the ability to think outside the box and find original solutions to problems.
- Self-motivation: the desire for self-improvement and development as a professional.
- My current professional goal is to enter a business university and get a quality education in management, marketing, finance and other key aspects of business. I strive to acquire up-to-date knowledge and skills that will be useful in my future career.
- At the University of Business, I intend to actively develop my analytical skills, learn to think systematically and apply these skills to make informed business decisions. In addition, I strive to develop an entrepreneurial approach to problem solving and learn the basics of starting and growing my own business.
- I want to actively participate in student life and take part in various activities and projects of the university. In this way, I will be able to establish valuable professional connections and expand my network of contacts, which will help in my future job search and career development opportunities.
- My long-term goal is to achieve a career in management. I aspire to occupy high-ranking positions in companies where I can apply my knowledge and experience to optimize business processes, increase efficiency and achieve strategic goals.
- In the long term, I plan to fulfill my dream of starting my own business. I want to create a successful and innovative company that will benefit society and make a positive contribution to the economy.